What are Technical SEO services?
Technical SEO is all about making your website search-engine friendly. But it’s not about optimizing your meta descriptions or rewriting your content to add relevant keywords.
Instead, technical SEO is concerned with the technical aspects that are important for search engine bots. Technical audits focus on strictly technical issues, like structured data, mobile usability, or internal links. But the overarching goal is the same: to grow your organic traffic.
Technical SEO services comprise:
- understanding the business goals you have for the website,
- analyzing your website’s tech stack and its implementation,
- examining your website’s structure and contents, both for mobile and desktop versions,
- diagnosing how search engines currently crawl, render, and index your pages,
- analyzing how search engines understand your pages, how they are currently ranking, and if they meet search intent, and
- preparing and overseeing the execution of a composite strategy bound to maximize the qualified organic traffic to your website and your revenue.