Information architecture services — scope of work
As information architecture services are part of website structure optimization, we know that organizing your information to a sound website structure heavily influences your website’s crawling, rendering, and indexing.
Therefore, we approach the information architecture optimization process from a holistic SEO perspective.
With this in mind, our information architecture services consist of:
- Performing keyword research to help you rank for your targeted keywords,
- Designing a new layout of your website or reorganizing the current one,
- Organizing your content into topical clusters and intent-specific pages,
- Adjusting your URL structure to make it more user- and crawler-friendly,
- Working on your website’s navigational usability to improve user experience and address your clients’ needs,
- Taking care of your internal linking optimization to ensure bots can easily visit and understand your pages,
- Analyzing how the layout of your pages influences your website’s rendering process,
- Optimizing your internal PageRank flow to boost your website’s search visibility.
Although we won’t optimize your content, we can help you to organize it.
Reach out to us for information architecture services to see how we can make you achieve your goals thanks to an effective SEO strategy.