With over half the world’s population online, now more than ever, there’s a huge opportunity for your business to grow internationally. International SEO can go hand-in-hand with other marketing channels and help you expand your business in new markets and ensure that users searching for your business will get the proper language version. And while International SEO is hugely important, it’s also really easy to screw up. Here are seven tips to help get you started.
International SEO can go hand in hand with other marketing channels to help your business to expand in new markets and allow your users to find the correct version of your website. Here are seven tips to help get you started.
1. Implement hreflang attributes.
2. Identify new markets that can bring you the most money.
4. Don’t just translate the content – localize.
5. Make sure you diversify your channels.
6. Find the right people to make the expansion happen.
Content editors, content writers, global managers and of course SEOs.
7. Make sure that overall you’re doing SEO properly.
There can be a lot of issues unrelated to international SEO that can harm your website’s organic traffic.
Do you have a global business in need of international SEO? At Only we have extensive experience in creating international SEO strategies for websites and we’re ready to help you.